SkyLab
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMFG it's me!?!?

2 posters

Go down

OMFG it's me!?!? Empty OMFG it's me!?!?

Post  cloud4 Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:13 pm

Hello people ^^

well where should i start hmm i guess well here we go *deep breath*

my gunz experience started along the lines of about a year ago maybe a year and a half w.e anyway i was round my friends house and he was playing this game AKA GunZ and i was kinda intriged about this new wonderious game i mean comon people in weird suits and people with flaming swords could you honestly want a beter life =O

so anyway once i got home i was stright on the case of downloading ijji gunz anyway once i got on i was your typical E-Style noob revs and spray ftw!!! woot woot anyway i went along with my main char which at the time was "cloud4" (male) so anyway one say i was generally getting my ass kicked in this 1v1 vs some K-Styler called †K~Styerler† *Original huh?* so anyway i was just like WOW uber pro teach me this shit and wow he actualy did O_o so anyway we became pretty close buddies so i joined his clan K-Stylers we was a pretty small clan but we kicked ass

so yeah i started to get the whole k-style thing so yeah the time i started to get pretty pro at ssing and stuff i met MirageKnight yes for all of you in paramore that is phillip and we started to get along pretty kool i was still admireing his gun knight prems at the time and he tried out for k stylers and failed =( so he asked me to train him *inoriite me train phillip OH MY FUXING GAWD* yes yes he may be better then me now but! i was training him ANYWAY him and k styler got into an argument which i was torn between to fuxpro cool people anyway i was still talking to phillip and questing and stuff and when we was questing one day i met yes kevin (i_great) and they we're both like Dude you should join CH33ZITS and well i was quite honored so in the end i was convinced so i left k-stylers and became a true member of CH33ZITS (we we're badass)

anyway this is where i met quite alot of my old gunzing friend's (Phillip AKA MirageKnight, MirageQueen, The Mirage and about 999999 hacked accounts)

(kevin AKA i_great, i_greatet, TheValde)

and even michael AKA (MusicLives,TheAimless <-- true story)

and many more anyway then phil started to get pretty koool with paramore talking to dave and stuff and we faced paramore a pretty hella of a lot in TDM's and one day phil decided we should all tryout for paramore him me kevin michael aldane and tom so we was like fux yeah bring it we all made it =D so thus started my day's of a happy paramore trooper but along that line i met none other then Emmaa! AKA Jackalin, YoursTruly and she was always asking me to help her make her dream clan of "SkyLab" and finally she caught me online so we got a few other members together and made this ultimate fighting force =D

Anyway i think it's pretty much about time to end this dramatic story and if you need my details i'll increase this wall of text quickly just for j00 =D

Name: Arthur
IGN: TheVaIde
Ethnic background: Caucasion (English)
Playing Style:Uber Ninja
Clan's: i have been in: K stylers, †Paramore, DropDead, PewPeww, Rejects, Perilous, Holidays, Revision and clan hopped alot
Servers i play on: Quest 3 baby Woot,
GunZ Goals: I have no gunz goal's this game has tore out my soul
Playing Times:any time really before i get tired

Communication:

MSN:arthurling@hotmail.co.uk
Xfire:cloud00326589

I Thank you all for reading my wall of text =D

PLUS EMMA NEEDS TO MAKE ME ADMIN ON THE FORUMS

Much Love x x

cloud4
Admin

Back to top Go down

OMFG it's me!?!? Empty Re: OMFG it's me!?!?

Post  YoursTruly Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:45 am

Awesome much! XD totaly prolah! OMFG it's me!?!? 301976 Lol, I fail so badly at being a pro. I think I'll stick to E styleing with a bit of flailing around. haha! And you're totaly awesome Aurther! Sorry, I haven't been on very much of late, I'm ridiculasly busy with some prep for some school stuff and work and arrrrgggg! But I shall be playing again come mid-end of February PS: you're admin now!

PS:eep! why the heck can't I make your name blue or yellow or whatever you want lol! I'm so bad at this is ridiculous. Geez, I can't hs, I can barely rs, and now I can't do a simple thing like that. Bah!
YoursTruly
YoursTruly
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

https://skylab.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  cloud4 Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:45 pm

Lol =OO your not your UBER amazing in quests like OMG AND your good with a dagger and! your getting the hang od using swords see your progressing =D soon enough you'll be a 1 women clan owning everyone =P

and if yoo can i would like a purple name =D!

=P PS: thank yoo for admin =D

cloud4
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum